Saturday, August 22, 2009

I WAN TO TALK!!!

im so blur now!!suddenly think many thing...many thing pass by my memory...i think a lot bout him...this few day,i really tot i already forget bout him..but every time i know something bout him,i will think a lot bout him...ermmm~how to say leh~it just like think something "why not me?"

people!!
i really don like ppl giving me command lar~~i really don like it!!some more i don like ppl force me and ask me so many question after say no to something they ask...coz i know wat im doing...don ask why or give me any suggestion...coz my answer still no!!coz i wan to have my own time for myself...i wan to have time to be ALONE..am i clear now?pls take note ya?coz im tired dy...=p

people!!
hosnestly i really really jeolous and don wan to 输了!!in everything i do!!

sorie ya!!i very stress now!!don hurt by my word oo~

No comments: