Friday, June 11, 2010

what?

im asking to myself too~~"whatz happen to myself?why so emo recenly?"

here the reason come when i close my eye...
i miss my family...coz im far apart from them...no one understand this feeling...some of them give the advice seem like their very understand the feeling...let me tell u..
"U R NOT AND U DONNO THE FEELING!!!"

i cry, i shout just because im tired with all this...
even my little sis also feel the same thing like me...we r lack of love...our daddy left a lot of empty space in our heart which suppose belong to him...

HONESTLY...no one can replace this empty place...really no one...even HIM...

i laugh, i smile BUT im empty...
BUT it's doesn't mean i give u a empty smile...
i din wish anyone to understand,BUT i wish there is a space for me to cool down my feeling...

im weird..
i don wan people care me so much coz i don use to talk much since that day...
i will only talk when i feel like talking...AND will talk much with u...^^

anyway,
stay strong!!


No comments: