Thursday, December 17, 2009

1st day of my holiday....

hi hi!!
donno wat to talk...but still wan to talk...cause feel boring...l
ermmmm~~~let me think wat to talk...*thinking*
YES!!got it!!

i read my sis blog this morning...she talk bout her memory with my dad...
when i read,my tears drop non stop only...cry like donno wat...*miss my dad as well*...
at the same time,i wish tat im with my sis tat moment she miss my dad...so we can share alot of our feeling...donno why both of us love our dad so much...and both of us really got alot of memory with our dad...no matter how i love my dad,but i still love my mom...and even more now...cause i left her only in my life..no can talk,touch or make her emo...cause i will carzy if someone make her day bad..*love her so much*
now wat i wan is earn many many money to let her 享福...hehehhehe...

ok!!done!!letz talk other thing...

my aunt call me this morning...she hope that i can go back this holiday...cause they all miss me alot...i wish to go back too~~but i have promise them to stay..so~~wat to do?any idea?

hmmm~
没有家人的时候是这样的啦!!没有自己的意见,也不敢给什么意见。。。因为怕他们不开心。。我一点都不喜欢身边的人不开心。。。所以我每次都会离那些不开心的人远一点。。。因为我的情绪很容易被影响。。。

ok lar...the end....

No comments: