Friday, December 4, 2009

feel goooooddddddd tonite....

now was 1 in the morning...i feel like talking in this blog suddenly...even i feel weak now...
im so happy and donno why im so happy...this morning,my ji mui donno talking wat and don wan to let me know...but i guest might is a planning for my birthday celebration...HAHAHA...cause my birthday is coming..IS NEXT MONTH!!!yuhuuuu....donno wat r they planning leh...now i know my ji mui is planning...how bout my cg?i don think they r planning...cause still far away...anyway,i din hope for anything...just hope they wont spend so much on me...cause they spend alot for past few month dy...what i really want from them is just a wish...i think tat is more than enough...of cause my birthday tat day i hope my lou dau can come celebrate my birthday for me too...like this year...
ermm~~~why suddenly din hope HE can come too leh?maybe he scary lor~~WAKAKAKAKA.....

fren,u all know wat?now Doreen is with me...she tot wan to study wit me...see see she nicely sleep with the book open pulak...swt!!tat why im writing this blog lor...*feel lagi swt!!*ermm~~~later only wake her up lar...

Aaaaarrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
HAVING EXAM NEXT WEEK!!!
now stress plus plus dy lor...T_T

ok lar...i think should end the story dy...
nite nite!!

to be continue.....

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

there's a kitty who's soooooooooo PERASAN. hahahahahahaha

study smart ya