Friday, April 17, 2009

累了。。

很想现在就离开这世界。。。因为太累了
最近太多事发生了。。。我已经被打败了。。我输了。。

Story begin from last night...i donno wat happen...i juz write wat i like in this blog...den not longer after that,doreen sudden open my door and ask wat did i tell su...den she ask again,did i go and find her?
FUNNY!!the whole day i din move from my room...how i go and find her and talk to her...?she's not happy nthg to do with me ok?i don like her and hate them also nthg to do with them lor...why want to say i say something again?why blame me back?i got my right not to friend with who,ok??!!
every time su sad or cry,gam they all will 心痛...then start to blame on me!!i hate dis!!
Just like last night,gam and xiang suddenly come and ask me,candy,wy,doreen and their lovely su go down and have a nice talk...
when i go down,su face like beh song me dy...+ gam also lor ofcoz...see!!everytime that girl got problem,she will tell that guy...then that guy start lor...like last night,i donno what did that girl complain to that guy...suddenly wan to talk...like shit!!ask me go down den only ask me wat i wan?!tat call nice talk meh?+ su de face like wat!!tat wan call nice talk meh?i haven talk,see her face already bomb!!they tot they only know how to beh song meh??i also beh song lor!!
donno why she got so many problem since she know gam they all...she tot only her din sleep meh?all of us also din sleep lor!!juz bcoz of her pearl tear!!
sien ar!!she tot every time she cry,everything will statle is it??this time more worst lor!!why cant she juz shut up??i think if she shut up no one will say her 哑巴lor~!see wat good job has she do now~

some time really want to know what kind of ppl they r!!
fine!!i know myself enough!!tired to be their friend!!so fan!!

1 comment:

Jessey Chai said...

cheer up ying... c when i got time i go find u...

everythg will b alrite...

recently i oso gt many problems...

but don worry... GOD is wif us...

im tired too... bt let's stay strong kk???

be happy... don think bout anythg...