Monday, April 27, 2009

haiz~talking again

today talk wit ms P....
she tell me tat miss S got read my blog and miss S get hurt when she read...
coz miss S tot tat i forget the pass,but actually i don...anyway..this story oredi become history...and miss S now already happy like b4...she's happy with her life dy...(closer file dy oo~don mention dis kes anymore)

now...
my new life with mr.M...he's a nice guy...he treat me like princess...give me wat i want...sound great rite?but it juz begin...donno wat will happen after few month...hope it wont end up like ah xiang...
hope this guy really can give me happiness lor...and help me to forget them(gam and the gang)...

To all my reader,
i will end up my blog here...and wont continue this blog le...coz i will continue my gosip at another new acc blog...HAHAHA...juz kidding....coz new life den new blog lor...hahaha...
i will let u all know when time come right...

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

yay.
we love u ya. hahahhahaha