Wednesday, April 8, 2009

i talking again!!

pass few day i gaduh wit my ah gor and my best fren...the case start from i saw them out but they lie to me tat they din go out...then i beh song lor~at tat night,ah gor call me...he sound like beh song i know he go out wit my fren...he shout at me...1st time leh~becoz of her he shout at me...so sad lor~i cry lor tat night...but i din blame him,coz he drank that night...who know my fren stupid go and listen to him when he is drank...my ah gor tell her tat i ugut him if he go find her again,i will make big issue...sad lor~i never say tat...i noe this story oso from other ppl...they make me like bodoh...i tot she don wan talk wit me coz i xiao qi...who know behind got diferrent again...they tot im happy meh?im not lor~until today still hurt leh!!ah gor ask me again juz now,is tat reli his fault wor~if wasn't him then is my fault lar?wan blame me back ar?i won say sorie de lor~coz not my fault...my fren till today still belive start from me...(i think lar~)haiz!!ppl donno story sure say is my fault lor...(like her) =p

today cla help me colour my hair...thankz cla!!luv u!!huhuhuhuu

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

huhu
u're most welcome =p