Monday, May 4, 2009

weird lar my word...

HAHAHA...i donno wat i press?
anyway,i juz wan to say sorry tat pic below cant post nicely due to some techniqecal problem...HAHAHAHA

must feel weird why i start my blog here again rite?coz i forget my new blog password...HAHAHA...

since pass few day im not tat happy...let me start my story here...

i got a best friend at my home town,know as miss G...i love her so much!!this few month i loss contact with her...then suddenly last nite i saw her on9 and make me so happy!!whose know tat the happiness end in the few second..coz she tell me tat now she's a drug addict!!im sad!!i cant stop my tear from droping down...i tot in this few month cant contact her bcoz she's happy with her life now...i plan to go back and find her...whose know she's stress and bcome a drug addict now...this story juz end like this..and she off9 after she told me tat...

next story,bout my friend here...i know a senior know as miss J recently get sick dy...i try to msn her,but she's away...hope to see her soon...i plan to go and find her,but i scare disturb her...coz she's going to final exam soon...miss J,hope u get well soon...

HERE!!a short story too...bout miss S and mr.G...they are couple now!!they are couple due to some reason...(HAHAHA)...juz a joke!!or they couple related to bla bla bla...HAHAHAHA...sorry miss S,i practice my nursing diagnosis here...HAHAHA...don mind ya!later mr.G don like oo~actually im happy with this news too...coz it happen too fast...they know each other only 1 month...and she got bf 1 month ago and love her bf so much 1 month ago...and tat feeling juz loss i a month...wah~amazing!!well~now they are couple dy...i cant do anything...now they know as mr. and mrs. R...(hahahahaha)don worry...it doesn't mean anythg...=)miss S..oppss!!sorie..mrs.R...don get mad if u read my blog...erm~and mrs.R gang.don think so much...i din mean anythg...

lastly too all my reader!!
LET'S US WISH MR. R AND MRS. R A HAPPINESS!!
YUHUHUUHUHUHUHHUUHUHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~

1 comment:

♥۰莹莹۰♥ said...

i think u "terpress" shift with spacebar.. that's y the words appear to be like tat.. even if u type chinese words also will be the same. nxt time if u see dis, u juz press the shift and spacebar together, then will solve!

wa~ they couple already? i didnt even noe o ...