Monday, May 18, 2009

i love u...but....

3 weeks i din see u d~
im wondering u really sick or not?
when the moment u say u r sick,i feel like it juz a reason for u too escape from seeing me...
den this week,u din tell me tat u accident,but u write at ur msn saying tat u accident
and it really make me fed up!!coz der sure got sumthg tat happen when i plan to see u...
this few day when i msg u, sure half way only...
HOW U WAN ME TO TRUST U TAT U LOVE ME??!!

u wan me to love u more than i love my ex...but now i love u more than i love my ex d,den how u treat now?is this the way u treat me?or is the time u give back how i treat u b4?u know how hurt izit when the moment u promiz then u cannot make it?u always hope i understand ur situition,but have u understand mine?u think only u sick?im sick too now!!but i cant tell u!!why!!

This is not my 1st time feel like wan too break up with u...few time d...but u save it...but this time im not sure u can save it or not?coz i totally loss trust on u d...i know u will say it depend on me how i think...so,we give time to each other to cool down and think we still need to continue or not...

No comments: