Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today~

today the moment i wake up,many picture appear in my mind...many of my pass appear...last time im a happy gurl wit a happy family and happy friend a around me...since i reach 18 years old..every thg go away from me one by one...

this morning,the 1st picture that appear at my mind is my happy moment wit my family...then happy moment with my dad...we go holiday together...the next picture is me and my home town friend...they r sharon, geraldine, geok, susan, and many of them....they bring me a lot of happiness...they always be with me when i need them...then ,now it already end...they cant be with me all the time...coz we have different direaction...so,we juz keep contact wit each other...the following picture is the moment i reach here and the 1st friend i know here...candy and cla...at 1st,i really don like them...coz i donno them...they so r fierce...i scare...HAHAHAHA....now,they r only best friend tat i have here...only them i can trust...

then, i thk back wat happen lately...
i know 1 guy name melvin...we love each other at 1st...but this few day he bz and bz and bz...i donno wat he bz..i msg him,he din reply..i call him,he din answer...am i stupid waiting him here...i donno wat happen to him...i use to cry and cry and cry...i donno wat happen...i tot he will give me happiness...at the end,i din get anythg...i loss my mind now!!im going to be crazy soon due to the pressure tat i face now...i cant cope!!itz making me CRAZY!!

No comments: