Friday, May 8, 2009

Suddenly

Suddenly when sitting alone in the room..my head full of him....
Suddenly miss him a lot...
Suddenly fall in love wit him...
Suddenly need him...
Suddenly want him to care...
Suddenly need his hug to warm...

many Suddenly happen so suddenly in my life...
but what can i do?
just enjoy the suddenly lor~

now i really miss melvin!!
how??he very busy lately...
no time choi me...
haiz!!=p

to my little sister that i love,
u must let him go...
u got bttr choice out there...
he just the 1 u like,but not the 1 can love u and give u happiness....
ok?

To miss sweet sweet...
mr.WP u love...
mr. WS u like...
both oso can give u happiness...only thier way r different...
HAHAHA...
choose the best ba!!only u know who is the best for u...

miss c...
u leh?erm~no comment...
wait little blue car ba!!HAHAHA...
or wait until ur white horse came to u...
hehehehe...

miss J...
i have no comment on u for now...HAHAHA...
erm...may b after few day lor...
study smart ba!!don study hard...=p

erm~
Mr. and Mrs. R?
they really kek me pass few day...
u know what they do?
they purposely romances in front me!!
what a hell!!
(happen at working place!!)Dear!!fetch me back!!
HAHAHA...=p

3 comments:

missbrendabb said...

i cnnt do tat...although i said i 1 2 4get him....but i cnnt do tat...i m so jealous n hate the girl when i saw two of them walked 2geter...my heart was so pain when i saw tat view....

Clarissa said...

it's blue blue car.
not little blue car.
hhahahahahahaha

♥۰莹莹۰♥ said...

hey why don hav miss Y?? =P